All the best

cj427 at NETLANE.COM cj427 at NETLANE.COM
Thu Oct 14 01:00:01 EST 1999

Hi,

I saw your site on the internet.  I wish you all the best with your
venture!!

Apparently you, like untold thousands, are trying to improve your
quality of life.

I, too, searched for years for a business I could work from home that
would be lucrative enough that I would not have to work for anyone
else.  Now I have financial independence and the TIME to enjoy it!!  I
did not like someone dictating how much money I could earn, (in fact, I
hated it, just like you probably do) and how much time I had to spend
away from my family and friends.  I would imagine that is the reason
you are working the program that you are, right?

Let me ask you a serious question.  If you did not have to jeopardize
the program(s) you may be working now, would it be worth a few minutes
of your time today to find out about a business that could create so
much cash flow that it has been called "The most powerful
wealth-generating business system on the planet"?  I'm talking
about a system that is so easy to do, that it could take as
little as 15 minutes per day, yet generate astounding amounts of
income.

In fact, if you will just investigate our website, we will
provide you with a free demonstration of the income you can
earn. You can input how much time you are willing to devote to
the system, and it will automatically calculate how much you'll
make! Hey, I could never turn something FREE down, could you?

Do yourself and your family a big favor.  Take a few minutes of your
time today to fully investigate this most phenomenal system to success.

Simply send a blank email to: <cj427 at flashmail.com> and put "sendURL"
in the subject line. I will send you the URL of this award-winning website
as soon as I receive your reply.

I truly wish you all the best.

Respectfully,

Sean G.

Simply click on the following link and press 'send':
<cj427 at flashmail.com?Subject=sendURL>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This message complies with the United States Federal
requirements that allow the sending of commercial email as well
as the Washington State Commercial Email Bill that permits the
sending of commercial email. For additional information see
Washington State Commercial Email Bill:
http://www.wa.gov/wwweb/AGO/junkemail/
This message is being sent in compliance with Senate bill
1618, Title 3, section 301. Confirm At:
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
Sender: MSST, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Phone:(310)854-4508 Email: cj427 at netlane.com
If you wish to be removed from this promotion or any future
mailings from us, please reply to <cj427 at netlane.com> with
the word 'remove' in the subject field and you will not be
contacted again.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
We apologize if this message has reached you in error. Pursuant
to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped
at no cost to you by sending an e-mail to: (simply click the
following link and press send.)
mailto:cj427 at netlane.com?subject=REMOVE

We believe in ethical advertising and respect your online
privacy. We will never give or sell your address to anyone
and we honor all removal requests. Thank you.