Wanted: a E. coli system to secrete recombinant proteins

Craig Werner werner at aecom.yu.edu
Wed Oct 20 13:20:24 EST 1999

    I am currently stymied in my attempts to express a particularly (so
it seems) toxic to E. coli protein which also isn't particularly known
for successful reconstitution from inclusion bodies.  Some months ago I
saw an ad (or maybe a mailing) for a new vector system that secretes the
protein into the medium as expression continues, which may provide me
with a way out.  Unfortunately, I can't find the information anywhere.
I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

Craig Werner
werner at aecom.yu.edu