Slot blotter recommendations?

Bernard Murray, PhD spam at 127.0.0.1
Fri Oct 22 19:17:41 EST 1999

Hi there,

   I'm shopping for a slot blotter for nucleic acid and protein work.
I am currently looking at Hoefer's PR648 which I have used in a
previous lab and was quite happy with it.  I was wondering if anyone
had any particular warnings or recommendations about offerings out there.
I need a fairly robust model as it will see quite a lot of use.
I've used some designs that eventually start to fail to seal on some
wells and I want to avoid this for as long as I can.
   Economy is, of course, a consideration.

   Thanks for any information,
      Bernard

--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD
Department of Cellular & Molecular Pharmacology, UCSF