impact factor ranking?

Per Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Sat Oct 23 08:50:46 EST 1999

Chen Linan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have submitted a paper to Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine.
> But I don't know the impact factor of the journal. Our library does not buy
> JCR from ISI. Is there anybody could tell me where I can get free impact
> factor ranking?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chen linan
> Dept. Anatomy
> Beijing Medical University

(IMpact factors 95/96)
2.415          COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN THE BIOSCIENCES
0.469          COMPUTERS IN BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE
0.873          COMPUTERS AND BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH

I don't think that these impact factors are freely availible

--
Regards

Per Mygind

If you are are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate

Per Mygind, Cand.scient

Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The Bartholin Building, University of Aarhus, Denmark
phone : 89 42 17 47, fax   : 86 19 61 28

It's hard work and great art to make life not so serious
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
                                                           (John Lennon)

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
                                                          (Roger Waters)