Seeking advice on plate reader purchase

John R. McQuiston zje8 at
Wed Oct 27 06:47:43 EST 1999

I posted a note about this a while ago.  If that's what you're referring to
then, Yes.

I had a number of responses from this and the immuno group and the consensus
was that Molecular Devices is by far the best for both versatility and
They have a whole line with every possible level of complexity/price.

Thanks to all that responded.

In article <2750ac20.2c02ab83 at>,
fireflyNOfiSPAM at says...