Advertise your product or website to millions free

SNB Marketing cprongua at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 28 05:57:56 EST 1999

       Listen, I am trying to be as straight forward as possible with you.  I can hook you up with the
most powerful targeted email software you have ever seen.  A twelve year old could learn it in
minutes.
Free advertising, how can you go wrong, it's the same software I used to send this mail to you.
If you are serious about promoting your site or product with all bullshit aside, let me know.  Just
cost effective way to advertise, period.  Free tech support with all our products.
Thanks,
SNB Marketing