Ribozyme system: where?

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer PGegen at UKans.nolospamare.edu
Fri Sep 3 20:52:33 EST 1999

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:30:03, tclaes at dds.nl wrote:

ð At which company can I buy ribozyme (system)?

 ????? Ribozymes are a class of enzymes, not a "system." Still gotta make your
own.

| Dr. Peter Gegenheimer       | Vox: 785-864-3939  FAX: 785-864-5321   |
| Department of               |   PGegen at UKans.nospam.edu              |
|   Molecular Biosciences     |   http://rnaworld.bio.ukans.edu/       |
|   & Dept. Evol Biology      |                                        |
| University of Kansas        |"When you have excluded the impossible, |
| 2045 Haworth Hall           |  whatever remains, however improbable, |
| Lawrence  KS  66045-2106    |  must be the truth."      S. Holmes    |