"perkin elmer vs light cycler"

Weining, Song WeininS at prose.dpi.qld.gov.au
Fri Sep 10 01:55:20 EST 1999

The message from Roche is terribly rude, especially when it's from the
supplier to this discussion group.
BSA is, or was, the most important ingredient in the PCR on a capillary
machine (including light cycler)as specified by the manufacturer long before
the involvement of Boehringer. Who cares about Roche?
Can the people from Roche at least do some home work with your own(?)
products and their history before you open your big mouth here.
S Weining
Leslie Research Centre
13 Holberton Street
PO Box 2282,