statistics

michael.gaunt at lshtm.ac.uk michael.gaunt at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:52:29 EST 1999

Hello!

Be sure to do the Fmax test before the one-way ANOVA.  If this fails
try an appropriate data transformation (to the normal distribution).
If all fails do the equivalent non-parametric test (I forget its name
off-hand).

Regards,

Michael

LondonSchoolofHygieneandTropicalMedicine

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/