inquiry

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 21 03:55:43 EST 1999

On 21 Sep 1999, zxn wrote:

> I've heard that chelex 100 of Bio-Rad can be used in eluting DNA from blood
> sample.
> Would you like to  tell something about this product, or give me some
> referrences about it ?
> I also appreciate the information of where can get this product, and its
> price.

You could also try kits from Qiagen (no affil.). They are not too
expensive, and very reproducible.

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD

* For HUSAR, W2H & GCG visit:          http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *
* German             German Cancer Research Center DKFZ        European *
* EMBnet             Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)            Data *
* node               INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany        Resource *
* - Genius -          phone ++49 6221-4223-42 fax -33           - EDR - *