Ethidium Bromide -Vapors!!!

Peter pxpst2 at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Tue Sep 28 09:51:49 EST 1999

I think the poster was joking and even with my often crude sense of humor,
I found the comment/joke to be pretty strange.  It should have been posted
to alt.tastless.humor.
  In our lab, we have a very pregnant lady and she is very aware of the
nasty chemicals around as are all who work in the lab.  If she feels at
all uncomfortable with any chemical, then she can ask anyone of us to deal
with it (no one in our lab feels like she is pushing off any work on us).
When we have particularly nasty chemicals out and or radiation around, we
inform her and tell her she should leave.  As a father and a greek(to
greeks, family IS the most important thing), I would consider us to be
callous if we did anything less for her and her child.

regards,
Peter Pediaditakis
University of Pittsburgh