Ethidium Bromide -Vapors!!!

Mark Dowton Mark_Dowton at uow.edu.au
Tue Sep 28 19:02:20 EST 1999

In article <199909280101.LAA07679 at bohm.anu.edu.au>,
s3148487 at STUDENT.ANU.EDU.AU (Brendan Scott) wrote:

I absolutely agree with Bill and Peter's response to this, and I think
both were being too nice.  This is completely tasteless, and could only
come from someone who has never had children.  Are you observing your
colleague (I wouldn't use 'friend') as a mutagenicity trial?  You would
never work in my lab.