Searching for a Nicotiana plumbaginifolia library

Chris Kafer ckafer at iastate.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:00:40 EST 1999

Hi.  I'm looking for a genomic library of this beast.  If you can
share an aliquot I'd sure appreciate it if you could contact me via
email!

The library we have from Stratagene has been through numerous freeze
thaws for reasons beyond our control.  I've only been able to pull a
couple of clones out from a couple hundred primary plaque lifts but
they are all truncated at a most inconvenient spot.  I've about given
up on this library.

Many thanks in advance!

-Chris Kafer