terminal transferase on cDNA

Peter Ashby p.r.ashby at dundee.MAPS.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 06:19:05 EST 1999

In article <7ssljl$3re$1 at oyez.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>, "Student"
<mucineer at iname.com> wrote:

> I encountered a problem a long time ago with regard to putting poly-d(G)s at
> the 5' end of cDNA by terminal transferase. However, I have been having
> problem in PCRing the product with my poly(C)17 primer and another primer.
> Does anyone have experience on this type of reaction? Thanks.
Check out Gibco/BRL's website and find the protocol for their 5´ RACE kit
you should find what you're looking for.

Peter Ashby
Wellcome Trust Building
University of Dundee
Dundee, Scotland
Reverse the spam and remove to email me.