antigen retrieval mouse skin sections

Rose Richardson rrichar3 at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 30 08:46:56 EST 1999

I have found mouse tissue in general to be problematic when using antigen
retrieval methods.  Try using just distilled water and microwave with the
same protocol, this alone might retrieve enough for your work.  If the
material still detaches in distilled water, you should look at the paraffin
processing protocol and increase time in clearing (xylene) and the paraffin
infiltration times.
Good luck,
Rose Richardson