agarose gel extraction kit

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Mon Apr 3 12:12:55 EST 2000

Evangelos Christodoulou <echristo at> wrote:
> Which one would you recommend?

My current favourite: Ultrafree-DA from Millipore. Put agarose into
device, spin for 10 minutes in a centrifuge, collect extracted DNA.
Disadvantage: you have to use gels with "modified TAE" (i.e. TAE
with reduced EDTA content) because the TAE will inhibit subsequent

(No affiliation etc.)

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004 at  SP4 */