Plasmid DNA migration

Chen Linan chenln at sina.com
Sun Apr 16 09:49:44 EST 2000

Why not? I believe it really did and I really see by my own eyes. Three
forms of plasmids run in different order under different concerntration of
EB, sometime the supercoiled form runs behind. Please refer to Molecular
Cloning, 2nd edition for detail. The bible.

Chen Linan
Dept. of Anatomy
Beijing Medical University

At 01:40 AM 2000/04/16 -0400, you wrote:
>I didn't think it did!!!
>
>Alison Brown wrote:
>
>> Why does ethidium bromide affect the migration of the different plasmid
>> forms in agarose gel electrophoresis?
>>
>> Alison
>
>--

*******

>What does it profit a man if he gains the world... but loses his soul?
*******

>Kunal Mukhopadhyay
>
>52, 152 Davey Lab,
>Department Of Chemistry