free laser pointer for signing up at biowire.com

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Apr 18 04:15:19 EST 2000

The unique url is a fake. All that you want, is getting 5 bucks
reward for each new subscriber.
Sorry.

Wo

> From:          sdflkdsjf at hotmail.com
> Subject:       free laser pointer for signing up at biowire.com
> Date:          Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:36:42 -0400
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Biowire.com: a great new web site for biologists!
>
> Biowire.com is a unique web site providing scientific product
> reviews written by scientists for scientists.
>
> Visit Biowire.com and you can:
>
>         * Read reviews of enzymes, reagents, antibodies and
>         kits-find
> out other
> scientists' experiences
>         * Write reviews of the scientific products you've used
>         * Receive a FREE LASER POINTER just for registering
>         * Get paid to write reviews during Biowire.com's preview
>         phase!
>
> To read and write reviews, go to
> http://www.biowire.com/bw_jsp/gate_top.jsp?add=1&referrer=tiger2000
> (You must use this URL to access Biowire.com during its preview
> phase.)
>
> All of our scientific experiences are valuable and this is a great
> way to share them within our community.
-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----