Review products- earn cash

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Apr 18 11:37:19 EST 2000

See, see. Another one.
Maybe I should bet if we'll count more than
100 postings of this kind this week.

It's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfgang

> From:          c.cunningham at ed.ac.uk (Colin Cunningham)
> Subject:       Review products- earn cash
> Date:          Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:14:03 GMT
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Hi,
>
> Biowire.com: a great new web site for biologists!- Yeah Right!
> I thought this sort of thing was nonsense until I visited the site.
>
> Biowire.com is a unique web site providing scientific product
> reviews written by scientists for scientists.
>
> Visit Biowire.com and you can:
>
> * Read reviews of enzymes, reagents, antibodies and kits-find out
> other scientists' experiences * Write reviews of the scientific
> products you've used * Receive a FREE LASER POINTER just for
> registering * Get paid to write reviews during Biowire.com's preview
> phase!
>
> They'll pay you $25 for the first review you write. Then pay you $10
> for each of up to six additional reviews. You must review products
> in the database with fewer than five reviews. Write any of your six
> additional reviews on a product with no reviews and they'll pay you
> $15 (instead of $10) for that review.
>
> http://www.biowire.com/bw_jsp/gate_top.jsp?add=1&referrer=colinc
>
> Please sign up using my referrer i.d. "colinc", and spread the word
> to your colleagues. Why not make some extra cash?
>
> All of our scientific experiences are valuable and this is a great
> way to share them within our community.
>
> Regards,
>
> Colin Cunningham
-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----