biowire: annoying spam

a.krimer at biosidus.com.ar a.krimer at biosidus.com.ar
Thu Apr 20 06:05:41 EST 2000

Dear Scientists:

Please don't loose more time about that theme
Please don't send more messages about biowire or another company like this
I have only one doubt: Are there not any scientific or interesting question
to discuss instead to talk about laser points and to write reviews?. I
think another issue it is possible.
Best regards

Alejandro Krimer

dhavilan at imm2.imm.uth.tmc.edu ("David L. Haviland")@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk on