Help! Luminometer Info

Haitao Zhang hz at cse.buffalo.edu
Sat Apr 22 01:51:31 EST 2000

Hi, there,

	I am shopping for a luminometer for our lab.  After consulting
with different sources, I have limited my choice between two brands, one
is TD 20/20 from Turner Designs (Promega is selling it too), and the other
is LB9507 from Berthold.  Turner claims that their machine uses a method
called "current measuring" to measure the luminescence, which
allows higher sensitivity as compared to the method "photon counting",
used by everybody else.  Does anybody have experience with these machines
and would like to share it with me?  Any information is highly
appreciated.

	Thank you for your time.

					Haitao Zhang