Address for Biotech company Re: Address for Biotech company L

Richard P. Grant rgrant at
Wed Apr 26 08:10:06 EST 2000

In article <20000426123124.97436.qmail at>,
andreas_syzbalski at ("Andreas Syzbalski") wrote:

> I have seen the ad in Nature for IMBR, thank you. It is a strange ad, I
> agree that homo minimus verdis may mean little green man. However, I
> think
> it should say "viridis" in stead of "verdis", so maybe your latin is
> wrong.
> I think now this company does not exist.

Sounds like an April fool to me.  But it's 2 days early.  I'll have to
check it when I get home.

Richard P. Grant MAD Phil
Please reply to rpg 'at'

'There's a fine line between genius and just farting around'