Western

Kun Qian k_qian at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:11:54 EST 2000

Hi, thanks a lot for answering my last question on protein electrophoresis,
I check all your recommendation and found that there was something wrong
with teh pH of the buffer, I adjust the pH and everything is fine now.
But here is another problem i encountered these days, I am doing western and
get no band or dim band. I am wondering if the primary and secondaty
antibody combination is wrong or not, can you check that for me?
The sample I used was from rat heart, the primary antibody is rabbit anti
rat, and the secondary antibody is sheep and rabbit IgG (H&L).
sorry for bothering you all with this kind of silly question, your answers
are greatly appreciated.
thanks
Kun Qian