Electrophoresis problem

Kun Qian k_qian at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 20:12:45 EST 2000

First I think you need to check the Bio-Rad power supply, and second
according to my experience, the salt strength of the buffer is quite
important. Have you equilibrate all the stuff in the transfer buffer before
doing the transfer?
Just my own thoughts.
Kun Qian
news:Pine.GSO.4.21.0008041710530.15751-100000 at rac5.wam.umd.edu...