Physics and Astronomy ...

Anton Skorucak list at
Sat Aug 5 08:55:52 EST 2000

"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured
against reality, is primitive and childlike - and yet it is the most
precious thing we have."

- Albert Einstein

Are you interested in Physics, Astronomy and Science in general?
Then check out Einstein's favorite web site:

Here are just some of the things you will find there:

- General science reference: Glossary, Physical Constants, Unit Conversion,
Astro Constants, Nuclear/Particle Data, Periodic Tables, Materials Safety,
Exact Time, Equations, Educator Reference

- FREE weekly physics and astronomy Newsletter

- Latest news stories updated daily

- Jobs Board: browse and post job ads for physicists, astronomers,
mathematicians and engineers.

- FREE membership in the Physics Teachers Club: get free books, lesson
plans, meet other teachers, etc.

- Ask the Experts: you can send in your physics questions and experts
around the world will answer!

- Astronomy links: the most comprehensive source of top astronomy web sites:

-Physics and Astronomy Departments Worldwide: comprehensive listing

- FREE science software trial versions, reviews, etc.

- Physics FUN: jokes, cartoons, virtual Einstein cards and more ...

... and much, much more at:

If you wish to remove your e-mail address from any future mailings, just
click this link:

(or copy and paste the above link into your browser and hit enter)

You were referred to us as someone who is interested in science - if this
is not true please accept our apologies for this e-mail.

DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail - no human will process the replies - use the
above instructions to remove your e-mail from future mailings.

Best Regards!