DNA quantification by fluorometry

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com
Mon Aug 7 09:58:48 EST 2000

You may also want to look into using oligreen, or picogreen from Molecular
Probes.  I've had good luck with these reagents.  You can find plenty of
information regarding these dyes at www.probes.com, including the product
inserts in pdf format (adobe acrobat reader).

Good Luck,

Bill Nussbaumer

BTW ... not affiliated with the company in any way, shape, or form.