Good poly-A+ isolation kit, anyone???

Paraic Kenny paraic at icr.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 14:12:52 EST 2000

Hi Bas

I've used both Fasttrack from Invitrogen and Quickprep from Pharmacia
with variable success (FastCRAP, and pretty OK respectively) but now I
use Oligotex from Qiagen and it works really well in my hands. Very fast
protocol, and with great yield and A260/280 and no ribosomal bands. A
bit more expensive, but worth it for the end product.

Good luck

Paraic