Great New Cloning Software

Anders Gorm Pedersen gorm at cbs.dtu.dk
Fri Aug 11 04:03:11 EST 2000

Taylor Robbins wrote:

> I have been using a program called Redasoft Plasmid for the past year to aid
> me in my research. Redasoft recently released a beta version of their new
> program, Visual Cloning 2000. I thought I would recommend it to you all
> because I am really impressed by the great graphics and new features.
> [...]
> Dr. Taylor Robbins

Sounds to me like "Dr. Robbins" might be affiliated with Redasoft (or am
I being paranoid?).

"Plasmid/Visual Cloning 2000" is an OK program, but I think it might be
relevant to mention that there are freeware alternatives with a lot of
the same features. E.g., pDRAW32 which can be downloaded (for free) from
this URL:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~acaclone/

Best regards,
Anders Gorm Pedersen