Special August Savings for Our Customers #628B

Larry Winston yyz83 at mail1st.com
Sat Aug 12 22:12:52 EST 2000

Dear Friend,

During the month of August, we are pleased to offer a
special discount to our customers when they shop with

http://www.Giorgiomilanskincare.com
This offer is good for $5 off their order of $30 or more
and is valid  through August 31, 2000. Questions call this
Specialtele# 617 905.7807

Also we will be introducing a prescription based Vaniqa a
revolutionary cream from Britol Meyers that will probably
replace laser for hair removal.
This stuff works.

And More!

We also have major discounts on the Obagi kits for our obagi
users. The price is only 179 dollars instead of 420 dollars.

If you should have any questions, please contact us !.

Happy August!

Sincerely,

The Giorgiomilanskincare.com Team
 This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
 section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
 further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
 stopped at no cost to you. This message is not intended for
 residents in the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses
 has been done to the best of our technical ability.If you are a
 Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
 yourself.
 If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please