Great New Cloning Software

Bernard Murray, PhD spam at 127.0.0.1
Mon Aug 14 21:49:53 EST 2000

In article <hGIl5.19659$c5.854110 at news2.rdc1.on.home.com>, "Taylor
Robbins" <trobbins at interlog.com> wrote:

> By recommending Redasoft, I was only trying to improve other scientists'
> level of research. I do not like being criticized by hypocrites and find it
> sad that our time cannot be put to better use.

"Hypocrites"?  How so?

So, are you saying that you receive no financial reward, free samples,
payment-in-kind etc. from anyone associated with Redasoft and you
have no affiliation with the company except as a paying customer
and you paid for the copy of the program you are reviewing?
If this is indeed the case I will be happy to consider your
opinion.  If this is not the case you are in breach of usenet
policy through unsolicited advertising.

   Bernard

[I have no affiliation with Redasoft or any of their competitors]

--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD
bpmurray at cgl . ucsf . edu