Great New Cloning Software

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Tue Aug 15 12:25:45 EST 2000

I guess so long we know where are the mail coming from or if the message is
marked as advertisement we should have no problem. But pretending that you
are promoting the good cause by recommending a product or a site where you
get a cut on the product or get a "laser pointer" is outright exploitation.

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
I'd like to, but last time I went I never came back..
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in