Great New Cloning Software

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 05:27:25 EST 2000

In article <39997BC7.81159799 at biokin.com>, Petr Kuzmic
<pkuzmic at biokin.com> writes
>The
>list moderator (and participants) strictly do not want to see vendors
>*initiating* a thread saying something like "Subject: Brand new widget
>from Company X for only $999.00", but vendors are encouraged to *answer
>questions* from list participants, if the questions relate to their
>products.

>From memory I think the bionet policy is that advertising PRODUCT 'X' is
barred but it is permissible for the vendor of PRODUCT 'X' to answer a
specific query that pertains to that product.

I have to say that I haven't noticed that companies actually answer
those sort of queries primarily because there are very very few company
people that inhabit this newsgroup. There may be many more that solely
read the posts but no one posts.

Duncan

With a huge advertising .sig :-)
sliced from time to time....