Great New Cloning Software

Richard P. Grant rgrant at netscape.net
Wed Aug 16 06:37:47 EST 2000

In article <mZS3jIANymm5EA5S at lineone.net>, "Dr. Duncan Clark"
<Duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> From memory I think the bionet policy is that advertising PRODUCT 'X' is
> barred but it is permissible for the vendor of PRODUCT 'X' to answer a
> specific query that pertains to that product.

Which, IMHO, is fair enough.  I agree completely with Petr.

> I have to say that I haven't noticed that companies actually answer
> those sort of queries primarily because there are very very few company
> people that inhabit this newsgroup. There may be many more that solely
> read the posts but no one posts.

And those with draconian IT policies . . .

Richard P. Grant MAD Phil       http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/
Structural Studies              http://www.scienceboard.net/
MRC-LMB                         Please reply to rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk