PTH Amino Acids?

Bradley Turner bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 16 15:02:31 EST 2000

Hello Richard,

I just happen to be looking through my Research Organics
catalog, and they have all 20 aa-PTH derivatives along
with a few PTH-aa derivatives.  Their coordinates are as follows:

Research Organics
4353 East 49th Street
Cleveland, OH 44125, USA

800-321-0570 phone
216-883-8025 phone
216-883-1576 fax
<mailto:info at resorg.com>
<http://www.resorg.com>

It also appears that Fluka may also have a set.
Their catalog is a little short on details

Item #09420  Amino acid phenylthiohydantoins
BioChemika reference for sequential analysis of
peptides-1 kit

Fluka Chemical Corp.
1001 West St. Paul Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
414-273-3850 or 800-558-9160 phone
414-273-4979 or 800-962-9591 fax
<http://www.sigma-aldrich.com>

Hope this helps,
Brad Turner [no affiliation]

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at biosun.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at caregroup.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Richard A Anthony wrote:

> I require pth-amino acids for use as standards. Could anyone recommend a
> source for a kit containing the 20 common pth derivatives? Thank you in
> advance. -Richard

---