pwo polymaerase

Mark Dowton Mark_Dowton at uow.edu.au
Sun Aug 20 18:43:16 EST 2000

You could also try adding DNA before the Pwo.  If you add Pwo first, the only
thing for it to chew on are the primers, but with DNA in there first, the
primer-chewing activity of Pwo will likely be quenched.

Mark Dowton

--
Mark Dowton
Australian Flora and Fauna Research Centre
Email: mdowton at uow.edu.au

And

Dept Applied and Molecular Ecology
Waite Campus, Adelaide University