Immunoprecipitated samples??

Neal Robert Melvin nrmelvin at ucalgary.ca
Mon Aug 21 13:58:23 EST 2000

I was wondering if anyone routinely freezes IP samples after the
procedure... say in instances where you've finished the IP, but don't have
time to run it on a gel... I assume this is probably an antigen-dependent
thing, but does anyone have any insights?? Is it best to carry it as far
as denaturing (95 degrees for 5 mins) before freezing?

Please respond via email as I rarely have access to these newsgroups..

Thanks in advance,

Neal

"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life"

-Ludwig van Beethoven

Neal Melvin
University of Calgary - Faculty of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience - Neuroscience Research Group (NRG)
Health Sciences Centre
3330 Hospital Drive, NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2N 4N1