May I post a job here?

hamptonc at mindspring.com hamptonc at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 24 11:02:16 EST 2000

Hello and thank you for your indulgence.

I am a retained executive search consultant and I'm looking for field
service engineers for a company doing both reagents and cutting edge
lifescience instrumentation.  Would it be appropriate to post the
position description here?  Or does anyone know where an appropriate
place may be or individuals who might be interested?  It is quite a
good opportunity for the right people as we are looking for both a more
senior person and for someone who wants to get into this arena.

Please do let me know if I can be of assistance to you as well!

Thanks again,
Connie Hampton
Hampton & Associates
(510)601-1343