high-throughput PCR

ashiflet at my-deja.com ashiflet at my-deja.com
Tue Aug 29 15:17:50 EST 2000

Does anyone have any suggestions on optimizing PCR reactions when
going from a 96-well format to a 384-well format?  We are trying to
amplify 1 - 4 kb genomic inserts from pBluescript which were
supplied to us in 384-well format.  We had some earlier copies in
96-well plates which we successfully amplified, however we would like to
amplify from the 384-well plates because they contain more clones.  Any
suggestions would be welcome!  We are using an MJ Cycler, PTC-200.
Thanks!

April

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.