fasta-blast replies, thanks

Bradley Turner bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:10:42 EST 2000

Hi Niel,

Maybe you could post a summary of your replies or
give the details about Friard's fasta-blast scan
that you mention.  I don't think I was following
that particular thread and it might take awhile
to search through the biosci archives and your
suggestions maybe of interest to the group at large.

Just a thought,

Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at biosun.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at caregroup.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Neil Saunders wrote:

> Thanks to all who replied to my post about converting BLAST hits to multiple
> Fasta format.  I had lots of suggestions-use of alternative Blast servers,
> Perl scripts and so on.  Of them all, I recommend Olivier Friard's
> Fasta-Blast scan, it works really well.
>
> Neil Saunders
>
> --
> School of Microbiology & Immunology,