mVADER PNA for mRNA isolation?

Bradley Turner bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:09:32 EST 2000

Hello Eric,

I'd also be interested in any replies that you receive to
your query.  I am also considering this kit and I would
be particularly interested in its yield of longer (>7kb)mRNAs.

Thank you,
Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at biosun.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at caregroup.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu

On 30 Aug 2000, Eric Rheaume wrote:

> Hi! I would like to know if someone has tried this new system for mRNA
> isolation? It claims to get more representative mRNA by destabilizing
> secondary structures and cleaner mRNA (less rRNA) in a single round of
> purification. I am wondering whether the yield and quality is good...
>
> Eric
>

> ---

---