RNasH1 and extend of hydrolysis

Pradeep Kumar pradeep at boc.uu.se
Wed Dec 6 10:20:04 EST 2000

hi,

I have been trying to find out the the extend of hydrolysis of a 15 mer
Antisense Oligo Nucleotide/RNA(15 mer too)duplex by RNase H1 from E.coli
in vitro(5min, 15,
30, 1hr, 2hr time points were monitored). Eventhough i used the same
assay conditions(enzyme from same batch too), the extend of hydrolysis
varies tremendously each
time during the repetition of the experiments. I am really struggling to
figure out the correct numbers. Do any body have suggetions in this
matter.

thanks in advance,
pradeep.

PRADEEP KUMAR P.I.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOORGANIC CHEMISTRY
BIOMEDICAL CENTRE, BOX 581,
UNIVERSITY OF UPPSALA
S - 751 23 UPPSALA
SWEDEN

Tel. # +46 18 4714578/4082 (Lab)
       +46 18 464127 (Home)
       +46-709-754885 (Mobile)
Fax  # +46 18 554495

E-mail : Pradeep.Kumar at BioorgChem.uu.se
  pipkumar at hotmail.com
URL    : http://bioorgchem.boc.uu.se