Low copy vectors

Shaun Tyler shaun_tyler at hc-sc.gc.ca
Wed Dec 6 13:09:55 EST 2000

Would any one out there be able to provide me with a low copy vector
which is likely to replicate in S. typhimurium.  I have tried a couple
of BACs but they don't work.  pUC based vectors (pMB1 replicator) also
don't seem to work but pBlueScript (ColE1 replicator) transforms just
fine.  However, I'm concerned about toxicity so I want to avoid high
copy vectors.  If you don't have anything but know someone who might I
would also like to hear from you.  Thanks.

Shaun

Shaun Tyler
Head, DNA Core Facility
Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health
1015 Arlington St., Suite H3130
Winnipeg, MB   R3E 3R2
Ph:      204-789-6030
Fax:    204-789-2018