You will make $5000.00 minimum each month - GUARANTEED!!!

Clifford Peek wealthwhile at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 06:26:48 EST 2000

If you had the choice of going to work in the morning or taking a road trip to
wherever you wanted to go, which would you choose?

If you had the ability to totally cover all of your life's expenses and still
had money in the bank, think of how stress free your life would be.  I have a
way for you to achieve this level of lifestyle, but it takes a couple solid years
of committment to a few hours a week on your home computer.  You don't even have
to quit the job you have now, but you will soon be able to.

Trust yourself.  Get out from under the shackles of typical employment and realize
all the potential you have to make your own dreams come true.  Reply to this
e-mail and I will show you just how you can be completely financially independent
within two or three years, with hardly any effort.  Where do you think you'll
be, financially, in two or three years if you don't take my advice? Where you
are now, financially?

Sleep on it.  Think about it.

My best to you,

Clifford Lance Peek

If you are not interested in joining our team to make money, than join our team
to save money.  For allowing me to present this message to you and to take up
your valuable time, I will assign to you a FREE membership to our online shopping
club.  It's absolutely FREE with no obligation to buy anything.  Just use the
shopping club to save up to 50% off retail prices on name brands that you already
buy. (The reason it's FREE is because the more members we have, the more buying
power we have and the lower prices you benefit from.) Just reply to this message,
stating that you would like to join the shopping club only! Remember that it's
ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! You are under no obligation to ever buy anything.
*This is a one time mailing and you will not be contacted again if you are not
interested.

---