Lambda digested with PstI

Emir ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 8 11:37:01 EST 2000

Are you sure that you are not confusing it to Lambda BstEII digest that is a
rather common marker in molbio labs? If yes, then here are the fragment
sizes: 8454 bp, 7242 bp, 6369 bp, 5686 bp, 4822 bp, 3775 bp, 2323 bp, 1929
bp, 1371 bp, 1264 bp, 702 bp, 224 bp, 117 bp.

Emir

news:NEBBKBDINCHKMFMMOOLBIEDNCBAA.liz.izquierdo at mailbox.uq.edu.au...