software

Aedin Culhane Aedin.Culhane at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 08:17:42 EST 2000

Why not try a plasmid drawing tool such as pDRAW32 or if you want it
coloured with clickable labels, try the shareware (free to students) program
plasmid toolkit. Just draw a linear map and your exons/introns can be
recentanglur boxes in the map.
Let me know if you need more details about these.
Aedin