[FUN] Dumbest lab experience?

Chris Jones 6kuritaro at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 21:43:46 EST 2000

In article <91d4ob$p7i$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, Bonehammer
<g5003408 at uts.univ.trieste.it> wrote:

> In article <91aj7t$mtr$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   Bonehammer <g5003408 at uts.univ.trieste.it> wrote:
>
> Oh, well. I read the answers. It's nice to see some things happen even
> in the best families...

A graduate student in a neighboring lab was in a hurry to go to lunch,
so he poured an SDS-PAGE gel and started out the door. "Aren't you going
to put the comb in that?" the lab tech asked him. Not wanting to admit
his mistake (I assume), he stuttered, "Errr, no, at [well-known college]
we always let them sit for a while before we put the comb in."

[Okey-dokey!]

He comes back after lunch and tries to insert the comb. Doink! Doink!
"Hey, Tom, I can't get the comb into my gel!"

"That's because it's polymerized, Dave."

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll have to pour it out and start again."

--
To reply, please remove the initial digit from my address.
Make the world a better place: shoot a spammer today!