[FUN] Dumbest lab experience?

kaj.stenberg at helsinki.fi.invalid kaj.stenberg at helsinki.fi.invalid
Mon Dec 18 20:02:43 EST 2000

Walter Hill <walterh at mead.u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Or leaving the yellow paper on individually wrapped X-ray film when
> doing and autoradiogram (it increases the exposure time with 32P by
> about a factor of 2).

Which reminds me (not me this time): using the yellow paper only
(fortunately a manual developing system) yielded practically no
information of scientific value.
	And (me this time), filtering into a vacuum flask using a
(millipore?) filter disc _with_ the blue separating paper still there
will decrease the flow-rate significantly..

Its good to learn how to laugh at ones own mistakes, no matter what
one said at the moment of discovery...

--
Kaj