Blatant waste of bandwidth, but here goes

Robert Hartley rh at
Wed Dec 20 13:16:40 EST 2000

In article <xnsSMfATg4P6EAdz at>, "Dr. Duncan Clark"
<Duncan at> wrote:

> In article <rh-1912000932360001 at>, the eminent
> Robert Hartley at Centre for Cell Engineering wrote
> >Bob; Scotland,
> What? No sun today? Foggy here.

Not today Duncan.

> >home of the good stuff. And I'm off to sample it. :-))))))))))

Why did I do THAT last night? Why did I leave the heating on full bung and
wake up at 4am? Why does this keyboard sound as if it has an amplifyer in

OOOOOhhh my head :-))))

Bob; Cloudy, hungover Scotland.
Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,University of Glasgow,
Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel:++44(0)141 330 4756
Fax:++44 (0)141 330 3730 mailto:rh at
Web :