[FUN] Dumbest lab experience?

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 06:49:12 EST 2000

Another 'funny' occasion from many years ago when working for a now
deceased company, Cambridge Biotechnology Laboratories. We purified
restriction enzymes and I watched a colleague pour a couple of litres of
pretty clean Mlu I pooled column fractions into dialysis tubing, having
forgotten to tie a knot at the bottom! Having mopped it up off the floor
the purification proceeded and gave several million units of some very
clean enzyme at the end. Not recommended procedure.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.