[FUN] Dumbest lab experience?

The Grouchybeast thegrouchybeast at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 12:12:03 EST 2000

"Dr. Duncan Clark" wrote:

> Having mopped it up off the floor
> the purification proceeded and gave several million units of some very
> clean enzyme at the end. Not recommended procedure.

That reminds me of a couple of things from the the 'what phrases in
research papers *really* mean' list I've got pinned above my desk.

'The four hour sample was not studied' - I dropped it on the floor.

'The four hour determination may not be significant' - I dropped it on
the floor, but scooped most of it up.

> Duncan

love
Anna
--
I see you standing there, far out along the way,
   I want to touch you but, the night becomes the day.